Doug Douglas lives in Austin, Texas with his wife of 23 years, his daughter (high school), and two dogs (Diva and Henry). As a licensed and ordained minister of close to 20 years, a small business owner, a cancer survivor, and now the Managing Director and Partner with Providence Partners, Doug brings a unique vision to the business world, and life. His straight-forward approach, sense of humor, and flare for making the complex seem understandable will draw you in as you read his posts or hear him speak.
– Highly regarded as an expert within Talent Acquisition.
– Extensive experience establishing operational strategies, guidelines and processes.
– Proven track-record of training entry-level/junior level Recruiters and seeing them become top performers.
– Strategic thinker who is seen as an innovator.
– Highly skilled at developing partnerships internally and externally at all levels of an organization.
– Well-versed at all phases of the recruiting life-cycle (Operational Standards, Strategies, Processes, Technologies, Staff Development, Sales, Account Management, and of course – Recruiting).
– Ability to take a new line of business, or an under-performing one, and make it profitable quickly.
– Trusted senior leadership team member.