Miley Cyrus may have had it right when she was playing Hannah Montana. She led us all to believe that you can have two totally different focuses and end up with the “Best of Both Worlds.” Well, on October 29th at Noon (Central), I will be leading my newest webcast for SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management) and IHR (Institute of Human Resources). In this broadcast, I will be focusing on “The Best of Both Worlds: A Hybrid Engagement Approach to Talent Acquisition.”
When it comes to adopting a strategy for talent acquisition (what we used to simply call “recruiting”), the traditional assumption is you have but two options:
- Assemble and rely on an internal corporate recruitment team; or
- Outsource recruitment efforts to a third party firm.
What if there was a third choice? What if an internal corporate team, and an outsourced RPO firm could coexist and even thrive working alongside each other? Internal know-how combined with external creativity, giving you the best of both worlds!
In this program, we will see how to make that a reality by addressing practical concerns, such as:
- How do I know when it’s time to ask for outside help?
- What are the obstacles that must be overcome to begin a hybrid engagement?
- How would a hybrid model be structured for accountability and success?
- What does the process look like in action?
If you are a SHRM member, I hope you’ll make plans to listen in and participate. You should be able to register very soon so keep checking the SHRM website!